Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Hope you guys had a great Halloween!! Last night me, Courts, & Dominique went to Motif in San Jose. Yes we took that long drive out there w. the impression that the party was "free"..to our surprise it was 20 whole dollars LOL. I was Minnie Mouse, Domo was Mrs. Officer, & courts was a sexy skeleton. (keep reading)
Anyway I must say that we were definitely ratchet..you know those girls in the party that are super turnt? Yep that was us..not giving a hell about anything but the music & each other. (keep reading)
If any of you guys were there last night, don't judge me or my girls off our behavior because your mom used to do the same ish LOL. I'm happy we had fun tho because it was definitely needed. Check out the rest of the pics below :)
Courts, India & me!
Domo & Courts..love them!
You already know :)
Domo & Su!
Me & Lo..Me & Domo.
This pic exemplifies last night..a fun fun blur! 

No comments:

Post a Comment