Monday, November 12, 2012

I want some of yo brown sugar!

Hey ladies & gents :) If you guys have been having problems w. acne, dry skin, or just want a glow to your skin I definitely have the solution!
Body scrubs are the way to go! I recently started trying some of my step mom's body scrubs & I am in love! In order to improve your skin appearance you should change your diet & exfoliate! The body scrub will leave your skin moisturized & refreshed. I posted some recipes below! For each scrub you simply combine all the ingredient together & rub onto your skin & leave for 2-4 minutes, then rinse w. warm water. I do my scrubs in the shower. Hope you guys enjoy :)

This one is my fav!! Brown Sugar scrub..
  • 1 cup brown sugar
  • 1/2 cup of oatmeal
  • 1/2 cup of extra virgin olive oil
  • 1 tablespoon of honey (for dry skin)
Banana Scrub 
  • 1 ripe banana
  • 3 tablespoons of sugar
  • 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract 
Coffee Scrub
  • 2 cups of ground coffee
  • 1/2 cup of raw sugar or sea salt
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil (or any massage oil you like)
Lemon Scrub 
  • 5 tablespoons of sea salt
  • 1 tablespoon olive oil
  • 1 lemon

No comments:

Post a Comment