Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Doll me up Draya!

Hi my loves! If any of you tune into Basketball Wives LA then you know who my girl crush Draya Michelle is! After doing some lurking on twitter & instagram I noticed that she's coming out w. a clothing line! 
Yes! "Fine Ass Girls" will be coming soon! November 26! From the looks of it, the line will be colorful, trendy, & affordable! My only concern is the name. I work around kids & I'm around my grandparents a lot so I don't think wearing the "fine ass girls" logo around them would be a good idea.
Of course that's not gonna stop me from buying any of it! Hopefully she has some pieces without the logo blasted on the front. So ladies be looking out for "Fine Ass Girls" it will be sold online & in some exclusive boutiques! Check out more pics below & stay blessed!


No comments:

Post a Comment