Thursday, October 11, 2012

Just work it out.

Ever had one of those days when you feel lost?? Like yesterday it seemed like you had the perfect plan for your life but today you have nada? Yea I been having one of those days or should I say months since July. For a control freak like myself, it has definitely been a roller coaster ride discovering what makes me happy & not focusing on pleasing anyone else. (keep reading)
I have family in my ear demanding that I go back to a "real school" & other people telling me how I need to make up my mind about what I need to do. Well to everyone I want to say thanks for the concern but shut your mouths because it's my life :) Anyway this Saturday I am taking a tour of my future school NPTI! Which is a school for personal training..yes ya girl wants to work people out for a living. The ultimate goal is opening my own gym Organic Fitness. Woot woot. I'm excited about this tour because it will show me what to expect in December. Oh & hopefully give me a solution to paying for that ish. If any of you are feeling a little lost, just know that prayer works! I just thought I'd share that good news with you guys! Stay blessed :) 
My favorite trainer Jeanette Jenkins, love her! 

No comments:

Post a Comment