Wednesday, October 24, 2012

"Running on the treadmill & only eating salad."

It's that time ladies! Yes time to start working on that dream body that seems to hide from us. My birthday is in about four months & I start school in two months so I think it's safe to say that it is time for me to get it together physically. This post is support for any of you beauties who want to tone up, lose weight, or just get into shape.
Kelly Rowland & her abs tho!! Whew I want! Anyway let's start with the mindset of losing weight! You have to start loving your body the way it is NOW yes stop saying ish like "I'm too fat!" because you are only gonna attract to you more feelings of feeling "fat". Start saying good things to yourself, feel good about your body because it's the only one you have!  Now let's get into diet! No I'm not talking about starving yourself or completely cutting out all the cookies & brownies.
We have to start putting more good things into our body than bad. Use the 80/20 rule when it comes to food. 80% healthy ish like fruits & veggies..20% of the other stuff that got us those love handles or thunder thighs. I'm not a professional or anything YET but I do know some things when it comes to eating right. I will be doing a post on healthy food soon but let me know if you need a list of the healthy ish now. Anyway let's get into exercise!
I must admit that I have a love/hate relationship with cardio! I hate the burn, shortness of breath, & the sweat pouring down my face! But I love the energy it gives me, how it makes my tummy flatter, and how it leaves me feeling accomplished. Try to do some cardio at least 3-4 days a week. Cardio is anything that will get your heart rate up! Running, jogging, & power walking are all examples of cardio. If you want to tone up you should try yoga or pilates. I hope this helps you guys! Good luck & stay blessed :)


No comments:

Post a Comment