Sunday, October 21, 2012

Weekend.

Beautiful people!! Hi :) let's talk about the weekend!
So my hair has gotten sooo thicker within a month, thanks to the biotin vitamins. It is definitely a challenge to do my hair now, I stopped taking the biotin because I honestly can't deal w. this mane if it gets any thicker. Anyway I went to Motif on Thursday & seen some familiar faces! I love seeing my friends that I haven't seen in ages but I do miss partying at clubs where NO ONE  knows me! It gave me relief not having to worry about pampered Cali boys or getting the side eye from chicks w. 50 inch weave LOL. So yes east coast, I miss you! The rest of the weekend I just chilled w. family. What did you guys do this weekend?? Oh follow me on instagram curlyhair_ky..stay blessed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment