Monday, December 17, 2012

Check please!

Imagine going on a date, something simple like dinner & a movie. You get to the restaurant with him & when the bill comes he pulls out a $20 bill. You start to get a little confused because the total was $40.00! You immediately begin to think "does he expect me to pay?!" & sadly he does. 
So you guys proceed to the movies & you remain optimistic about the night. You think "maybe he's short on cash, but he'll definitely pay for the movie." But of course he does NOT! At the end of the night, he reaches over for a kiss. *Pause* Girl you better not allow him to put his non paying lips on you! Something similar like this happened to me & let me tell you I was shocked! 
I know you're probably thinking that there's no hope for us, especially since a guy can be comfortable enough not to pay for the date. Get that thought out of your head! Not all men are that way, I promise. Ladies you have to start holding ourself to a higher standard. If you want to be treated like a queen, you have to begin to act like one. I am not saying that it is our fault that men choose not to pay, shame on them not us! Has opening doors, pulls out chairs, & paying for dates gone forever?!?
If something like this ever happens to you, I advice you to politely proceed with the date & never return his phone calls again! You can let him know that you were bothered by his actions or you can just leave him guessing! He will figure it out eventually. I love you guys! Stay blessed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment