Thursday, February 28, 2013

Birthday Behavior

Hello my loves! Well today is February 28, 2013..my 21st birthday!! I'm excited not only for this weekend but for this year. Yesterday I wrote a goodbye letter to my 20 year old self..I plan on re-reading the letter 5-10 years from now just to see how far I've come..
I began listening to India Arie "private party" & got extremely emotional! The tears weren't from being sad, they were tears of happiness & gratitude. I just feel so grateful that God has blessed me with another year of life. Another year to grow, learn, smile, laugh, cry, another year to create myself. I am sooo soooo sooo blessed beyond words to have amazing friends and a beautiful (crazy) family. Even though I do not have everything I want & the future is unknown..I feel like I have everything that I need!
Beyonce said it best, "it's very seldom that you're blessed to find your equal"! My equal, my heart, my soul is definitely Courtnii. She is more than my cousin, she is my angel. (Here comes more tears) God has definitely favored me by placing her in my life. I can't stress how much she means to me but I do know that not everyone is fortunate enough to have a connection like this.
I've came a long way, fought through numerous obstacles, & blossomed from a broken, insecure girl into a beautiful, humble person that I am today. Thank you for every birthday wish, it means the world to me. I wish you all peace, love, & happiness. Stay vibrant. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!! 



  

No comments:

Post a Comment