Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Speak to me Rob..

Hello love bugs! It is almost Valentine's Day! For all you lovely couples out there, make sure you guys enjoy EACH OTHER on Thursday..don't get caught up w. the gifts! For all my sexy singles, just take the day to dwell on how beautiful you are..immerse yourself in self love! But enough of the preaching!

If you follow me on Twitter (@dezzyamore) then you know I am constantly RT'ing relationship expert Rob Hill. Well he has released a mixtape just in time for Valentine's Day. This isn't the typical mixtape..it is spoken word. I promise after you listen to this man & allow his words to massage your temple, you will have a new view on relationships. So do me & yourself a favor & download "The Heart Healer" below. I love you guys! Be blessed & as always stay vibrant :)

No comments:

Post a Comment