Thursday, October 18, 2012

Talent spotlight: Now pose for the camera!

Meet the up & coming photographer...Tabria!!


Tell us about yourself.

My name is TaBria. I love taking pictures and want to make a career out of doing so.

When did you start photographing?? Did it come naturally or take some work?

I started taking pictures 2 years ago after I bought my first DSLR camera. It definitely took some work. It's an ever-learning thing and I'm getting better with practice.

What/who inspires you?

Andre Wagner inspires me. The first time I seen his work I was so ready to turn my camera on and take pictures. His photos are awesome and have soul. Music, videos, and other art inspires me as well.

Which one of your pics are your favorite? Why?

That's tough. I'd say this photo of my mama and sister. It's one of my favorites because in the midst of their laughter they looked down at the same time and I was able to capture that candid moment. It made a great photo and it wasn't forced.

Is there a specific type of environment you prefer to work it? 

I prefer to work in a environment where the people/that person wants their picture taken. That's it.

What advice would you give to aspiring photographers? 

Being an aspiring photographer myself all I can really advise is to have fun with it. 

How can you be contacted?

You can contact me at citybabycountrykid@gmail.com. And check out my photos on cbck.tumblr.com




No comments:

Post a Comment