Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Requested: Blondes do it better!

New season, new hair color?? Someone asked me to post about going blonde..so here goes nothing. If you are considering coloring your hair, keep reading! I bleached a small portion of my hair last summer & touched it up twice while living in Virginia. I was going to do an ombre style for fall but I decided to let my hair be & wait until I keep my hair goal length. (keep reading)
The good thing about going blonde is that it allows you to change up your look. A new hair color can make you feel like a new woman. Blonde is a sexy color but please go get it done by a professional or someone who has experience coloring hair. Also do not apply excess heat to your blonde mane. It will get extremely dry & eventually break off. Keep your hair moisturized & you'll be good! (keep reading)
If you are very hesitate about going blonde, I would advice you to get a weave or some type of faux hair with the color you want. It will give you time to decide whether the color is right for you. For my lighter skin tone beauties you guys can go as light as you want! Most tones of blonde look good on you ladies. (keep reading)
Now for my brown skin or chocolate beauties you ladies may want to go for a honey blonde, ombre, or highlights. The ombre look is what Ciara is rocking in the pic above. Gabrielle wore highlights, Naomi & Keke went honey blonde in the pics below. Super light blonde tones or platinums usually do not look so good on us but that's only if you are coloring your entire head. Stay blessed & go blonde :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment