Monday, October 15, 2012

Single lady of the week: Alexis!

A chica w. a beautiful spirit & lovely face! Meet Alexis :)

Tell us about yourself!

Heeeeyy smile I'm Alexis and I'm 20 years old & from Oakland California . I currently live in Baton Rouge Louisiana where I study nursing at Southern University. I'm a pretty down to earth person who likes to work and play hard wink 

Why are you single?

I'm single primarily because I've been trying to focus on school and myself but I also find it that I have not come across someone who wants what I want when it comes to a relationship. It is also hard to find a guy in college who is even looking for a relationship.
What do you look for in a man??

When I think about my ideal guy, it would have to be someone I can be friends with before anything else. I'm interested in a guy who genuinely wants to get to know every aspect of the person I am. I also love it when a guy has a good taste in music, especially if his taste is similar to mine. I've noticed that I usually go after guys with a more chill laid back personality. 

How can a guy impress you?

A guy can impress me by just being himself. I love it when a guy is comfortable and secure with who he is as a person. Confidence is sexy.
Why are your turn offs?

A turn off for me would definitely be the "player type" guy or the guy who tries too hard. I am also not interested in the "only wants one thing" guy. 


Ideal date.

I'm not the girl who expects a guy to splurge or cash out on the first date. I rather a guy put a lot of effort and thought into a date rather than a lot of money. So a date at the park or beach is cool with me smile 

How can you be contacted?

Instagram: atribecalledlex 
Facebook: alexis briana Stuckey

No comments:

Post a Comment