Monday, October 15, 2012

Single man of the week: Ryan oh Ryan!

Don't you just love an attractive musician?? Well meet Ryan :)

Tell us about yourself.

My name is Ryan and I'm 22, will be 23 this Halloween. I go to San Francisco State, I study music composition/jazz piano. I intern at a well known recording studio in Oakland called FM Recorders. I volunteer/work at an elementary school. I'm truly an ambitious and positive person, I stay open minded to try new things and I like to see people enjoy themselves.

Why are you single??

I think I just haven't came across the right person, I feel like if you go searching you won't find it. When it comes it comes, and it'll be great.

What do you look for in a woman?

Positivity, I love someone who is optimistic, who can see the best in everything. Has good family values, a sincere personality and goal orientated.  

How can a lady impress you?

Genuine kind acts to a stranger are always impressing. It shows you have goodwill and that's a characteristic that is hard to come by.

What are your turn offs?

Someone who quits when the going gets hard, who is negative about life. If you can accept defeat and failure as your destiny then it's no way you can come with me to the top. Also being unfriendly, rude, mean, etc all those other things lol.

Ideal date.

Lunch at a park on a sunny day, a nice walk, maybe head to the city to catch some good music.

How can you be contacted?

If you're ever at SF State come by to the Music Department, I'm always sitting at a piano practicing lol. Or twitter @RMooreMusic

2 comments: