Thursday, January 17, 2013

New Video

Hello my loves! I know it has been awhile but please bare with me, I will start posting more often! Ya girl is just getting her life together at the moment! But if any of you guys are fans of the show "Braxton Family Values" then you know Tamar Braxton very well! I've always loved her..maybe because she's a pisces too. Mhmm. She has stated many times how she wants to release her own album..well I guess Tamar wish is coming true! 
She released the video for her single "love & war" & she is definitely giving me life with this video! I love how she kept it simple & classy. She looked gorgeous & that fine chocolate man playing her boo made the video even more delicious! LOL! Check out the video below & leave me some comments! Love you all, stay blessed! 


No comments:

Post a Comment